Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Bring the pain... And hear me roar

A chill.. In my bones or the air? Who knows.
A shackled neck, and feet - missing toes.
Here come the knives.. & the scarlet flows.
A smirk on my face as the pain only grows.

Thrashing and flailing.. From torture I groan.
But only inside, for outside I am stone.
You may see no grimace, and hear no moan.
Matters not that you're a hundred and me? I'm alone.

You may smash my skull between the wall and door
Or gouge out my eyes and through my thigh, bore.
Come tear off my arm and slice it to four.
Yes, bring the pain and hear me roar.

9 comments:

  1. Your protagonist is a nice and complex character. Stupidly courageous with a tinge of SnM in his bones...

    I wonder how he was before he got caught!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. read it a second time.
    Liked it.
    Keep it going.

    rahul

    ReplyDelete
  4. He he pillai what was the first comment? U removed it before I could see it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Invictus, isn't it? With PG rating for violence :) Congratulations on creating a very beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gruesome....but nice! :)

    I wonder what was the state of your mind when you wrote this?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Gory! Though liked the play of words. Especially where you end a sentence and then add a word not only to rhyme the line before but to also bring out extremities.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Anushka - thank u :-)
    @ Baby - he he even i dunno what my state of mind was then!
    @ Sam - thanks, i liked it too (not to sound immodest :-P )

    ReplyDelete